Introduction of Emotional First Aid Diary

 Assalamualaikum to my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters. 

Let me introduce myself first.

I am Hazy a Muslim Sister from an Asian country,

Currently I'm a Nursing Student but also I have a medical degree and have been working as a Doctor but I QUIT. 

Surprised?

Don't be, that is life its full of test and trial. I believe Allah has a better plan for us.

We Plan and Allah is also Planning and He is the best planner of all.

Truth is, my journey is truly a difficult one and I will share my life journey if I have time Insha'Allah.

I'm trying to write on this blog as it is therapeutic and also I want to share knowledges as Allah loves someone that share knowledges isn't?

In my blog, I will share my journey to fight with anxiety and depression. Yes, I have this condition and this is one of the reason why I quit from my job.

Alhamdulillah, Allah helps me so much throughout my journey. I have a very supportive parents and thus that is the reason why I am now a student again.

And I believe being a student is a great opportunity for me to find cure and heal myself for the next journey and who knows, I will successfully become a Doctor again?

As I mentioned, I have anxiety and depression BUT guess what, I am not on medication. No. 

Why?

I don't want to be a drug dependent and Alhamdulillah my anxiety and depression is under control. But, I am not suggesting others to follow my footstep, 

No please don't.

Follow what your psychiatry and psychologist is telling and advise you. 

My journey to healing is by applying CBT with combination of Islamic healing and mindfulness. I am currently working on it now 

and I will update on my progression from time to time, Insha'Allah

Now, I would like to share an Infographic I've found on https://yaqeeninstitute.org/ about

"How to become a mindful muslim"

and SubhanAllah it is truly well explained and written.

Let's take a look





  And so, that is all for today's blog entry.

Alright, Insha'Allah see you in the next post when I have free time. May Allah bless us all and gives good health to each and everyone of us.

Ma'assalamah, 

Assalamualaikum





Comments